*General conditions of sale and right of withdrawal*
Right of withdrawal in accordance with d.lgs. n. 206/2005
- The right of withdrawal is acknowledged only for the products provided for by Legislative Decree no. 206 of 6 September 2005.
- The Buyer has the right to withdraw from the stipulated contract, without any penalty and without specifying the reason, within 14 (fourteen) days from the day of receipt of the purchased product.
- If the Buyer decides to exercise the right of withdrawal, he must notify the Seller by email at email@example.com , or by submitting any other explicit statement of his decision to withdraw from the contract. The burden of proof relating to the exercise of the right of withdrawal, in accordance with this article, lies with the Buyer. For the purposes of exercising the right of withdrawal, the sending of the communication may be validly replaced by the return of the purchased product, provided that within the same terms and in the manner provided by art. 12. The date of delivery to the post office or to the forwarding agent shall be the date of delivery between the parties.
- The goods shall be returned without undue delay and in any case within 14 (fourteen) days from the date on which the Purchaser has notified the Seller of his decision to withdraw from the contract. In any case, in order to be entitled to a full refund of the price paid, the goods must be returned intact and, in any case, in a state of preservation such as resulting from the necessary verification of the goods to establish their nature, characteristics and functioning.
- The Purchaser may not exercise the right of withdrawal for purchase contracts for goods made to measure or clearly personalized or which, due to their nature, cannot be returned or are liable to deteriorate or quickly alter.
- The Buyer exercising the right of withdrawal under this article shall bear the direct costs of returning the goods to the Seller.
- The Buyer exercising the right of withdrawal in accordance with the provisions will be refunded the sums already paid, except for additional costs related to the type of delivery expressly chosen by the Buyer and other than the least expensive type offered by the trader. These sums will be refunded without undue delay and in any case within 14 days, starting from the day on which the Seller was informed of the Buyer's decision to withdraw from the contract. Unless the Seller has offered to collect the goods himself, the Seller may, however, withhold repayment until he has received the goods or until the Buyer has proved that he has returned the goods, whichever occurs first.
- Upon receiving the communication in which the Purchaser informs the Seller to exercise the right of withdrawal, the Parties are released from their mutual obligations, without prejudice to the provisions of this article.
Express termination clause
The obligations referred to in art. 9, assumed by the Buyer, are essential, so that by express agreement, the non-fulfilment of only one of these obligations, if not determined by chance or force majeure, will result in the termination of the contract pursuant to art. 1456 of the Italian Civil Code, without the need for a judicial decision.
Except for the cases expressly indicated, or established by legal obligations, communications between the Seller and the Purchaser shall preferably take place by means of e-mail messages to the respective e-mail addresses which shall be considered by both parties as valid means of communication and the production of which shall not be subject to dispute in court for the sole reason that they are computerised documents.
Written communications addressed to the Seller, as well as any complaints, will be considered valid only if sent to the following address:
Via di Tiglio 670/2 – Colle di Compito – 55012 – Lucca (LU).
Both parties may at any time change their e-mail address for the purposes of this article, provided that they promptly notify the other party in accordance with the forms set out in the preceding paragraph.
You may exercise your right to return unwanted goods provided that the products comply with the following conditions:
- the product and the packaging must be intact, in the same conditions in which it was delivered to you,
- the product must be in its original packaging,
- the product must be in a condition that enables it to be sold again.
- In case of damages to the goods due to the Carrier, the goods will be sent back to the Seller and shipped again free of charge.
- If a product package is opened and the product is not to the Buyer's liking, the goods may still be returned and a full refund will be given, provided that the remaining part of the goods are kept intact and sealed.
We do not accept complaints after 5 days from receipt of the goods.
Reservation of title
The goods delivered remain until full payment of the purchase price in the property of the company Olio Colle.
ALTERNATIVE DISPUTE RESOLUTION (ADR) / ONLINE DISPUTE RESOLUTION (ODR)
EU Regulation no. 524/2013 and Legislative Decree no. 130/2015 have introduced legislation aimed at facilitating the out-of-court settlement of disputes between consumers and traders relating to a product or service purchased online. For this purpose, a European Online Dispute Resolution platform (so-called ODR platform) has been created, which can be consulted at http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/.
Through the ODR platform the consumer can send a complaint relating to a contract concluded online with Olio Colle. and thus activate the online dispute resolution procedure.
In this regard, Olio Colle points out that its e-mail address is: firstname.lastname@example.org.
There are 4 steps:
- creation and submission of the complaint
- agreement on the resolution body
- handling of the complaint by the resolution authority
- resolution and termination of the complaint.